Comfortable foam pads, sturdy cups, foldability and stringent specs make BANZ Hear No Blare earmuffs right to keep your children safe from noise induced hearing loss (NIHL).
Baby Earmuffs are easy to wear, with a low profile and no protruding parts that can catch on things. The wide, foam-filled cushions ensure that the set doesn't squeeze uncomfortably, and there is plenty of space for the ears inside the shells. BANZ Baby Earmuffs have a comfy leather-like cover over the headband to ensure all over comfort!! The weight is also important to comfort; each headset weighs just 142 grams.
- When you take your child to an event with a lot of noise: such as a festival, parade, carnival, (wedding) party, sports events
- When you do DIY chores in your house or garden which produce a lot of noise, such as drilling, grinding or cutting grass.
- When a brother or sister plays music, puts on a show or has a sports event
- Over-ear design
- Provides hearing protection from loud noises
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand for easy storage/carry
- Soft head band and cushion cups ensure comfort for little ones
- Baby Earmuffs recommended for ages 3 months - 2 years
- Safety Tested for newborns 0-3 months