These unisex onesies will keep you warm and cozy everywhere: snuggling on the couch, running errands, in zoom meetings and on camping trips.
With the comfort and style the possibilities are endless!
How will you Onesie?
- Unisex sizing looks good on everyone!
- Premium 50/50 cotton and polyester sweat fleece
- Hard-wearing, contrasting colour nylon zipper
- Oversized, fully lined hood will keep you warm and cozy
- Generous hand warmer pockets
- Footless for all your adventures, indoors and outside
- Elastic cuff leg to keep the cold out and the warmth in
- Machine washable
- Ethically made in Canada
We specialize in producing quality garments that make your family life even more fun. Your Snug As A Bug garment has been made to last for years of wear. With attention to detail built right in, each item is designed to be fun, functional and affordable.
The Snug As A Bug brand was founded by Toronto designer Liz Heyland in 1992. Liz continues to sketch, design, choose fabrics and draft all patterns for the entire line up. After Liz has personally approved the samples, making sure fit and comfort levels meet our high standards, manufacturing takes place in our own facility in Toronto, Canada. From cutting to sewing to finishing to final inspection, all aspects of production are performed by local people.
We are a unique Canadian company dedicated to ethical, local manufacturing and working towards minimal waste.
Your order will be packed and shipped out within 24 hours and comes with a satisfaction guarantee.