Retail Sales with Product receiving duties
Snug As A Bug is a Made in Canada manufacturer and curator of goods geared to making busy parent’s lives easier. We are a small team who are lead by this mission throughout everything we do.
We are looking for a new team member to work upfront at our order counter, assisting customers with choosing products to best suit their needs and provide valuable insights as to the benefits of our products.
24-30 hours per week
Retail Customer Service
We are operating as an online business with curbside pickup. Customers also come to the order counter to ask questions and purchase product. The order counter has a full plexiglass for staff and customer safety.
- Answer product questions and bring customers the products to meet their needs
- Cash customers out in a friendly manner
- Answer questions via phone, email and live chat
- Print, pick and contact customers for their order pickup
- Receive shipments, print labels and organize product in the warehouse
- Learn how to use our embroidery machine to personalize garments
Skills and who this role is best suited for:
- Good communication and product knowledge is essential as customers don't come in to the store to browse anymore
- Enjoy working in a small team environment and grow with the company
- Self starter who can plan their day to complete tasks
- Pleasant with a can do positive attitude
- Lifting and 3-steps of a ladder is required
- Knowledge of children's product is an asset
- Be involved in our busy Christmas season
- Learn more about the new ways of retailing
Please send your resume and include why you would like to work in this role at Snug As A Bug