Our aprons will transform your favourite child into a cook, artist or carpenter.
- Fully adjustable neck strap adjusts with a slider
- Includes a front pocket that’s perfect for kitchen tools, recipes and snacks
- Long ties that wrap around to the front.
- Made from 100% cotton corduroy
- Machine washable, durable and easy to love
- Each apron can be customised with a name (for a small extra cost) to make your gift super special
- Get the matching adult apron!
- Ethically made in Canada
* This item is final sale.
We specialize in producing quality garments that make your family life even more fun. Your Snug As A Bug garment has been made to last for years of wear. With attention to detail built right in, each item is designed to be fun, functional and affordable.
The Snug As A Bug brand was founded by Toronto designer Liz Heyland in 1992. Liz continues to sketch, design, choose fabrics and draft all patterns for the entire line up. After Liz has personally approved the samples, making sure fit and comfort levels meet our high standards, manufacturing takes place in our own facility in Toronto, Canada. From cutting to sewing to finishing to final inspection, all aspects of production are performed by local people.
We are a unique Canadian company dedicated to ethical, local manufacturing and working towards minimal waste.
Your order will be packed and shipped out within 24 hours and comes with a satisfaction guarantee.