Traditional baby spoons are difficult for learners. You know it. Babies definitely know it! That’s because traditional baby spoons are designed for kids with more advanced skills.
The NumNum Pre-Spoon GOOtensil was created for babies who haven’t developed wrist rotation yet, a major motor skill that sets in around a child’s second birthday.
Designed for use with purees and other food blends, the GOOtensil is a pre-spoon that makes self-feeding easier for little ones just starting utensils. Unlike a spoon, the head is flat, so there's no scooping, no balancing, and no wrong way to hold it!
Includes a Stage One pre-spoon with dimples grabs just enough food and a Stage Two pre-spoon with channels that captures and holds food. The innovative flat design has won multiple awards, but more importantly it has won over the hearts of babies and parents worldwide.
- Winner of the 2019 Mom’s Choice Gold Level One Award
- Textured surface soothes sore gums
- Thick handle designed to comfortably fit a child’s hand
- Flat design is easier to use than a spoon because there’s no wrong way to hold it
- Dishwasher safe. Made from Premium Food-Grade silicone and nylon
- Includes two spoons – 1 for Stage One and 1 for Stage Two
- Size: 5.1” x 1.2” x 3.9”
- Made in USA