Shockingly, babies don’t need silence to sleep! A mother’s womb is normally a loud place and is comforting to babies so if you’re dealing with a cranky or colicky baby, loud, constant noise can quickly help calm them down, especially when the noise is louder than their own crying. The Shhh... Sleep Machine was made to give parents a break and designed with science in mind.
Featuring three specific sounds to first calm down an upset baby (shushing noise), lull them into a calm state (heartbeat noise), and eventually keep them asleep (white noise).
This portable, battery powered sleep machine is also a life-saver when baby is away from home and needs to rest. It features a timer, and a nightlight which can pulse in sync with the noise.
Hopefully this soother can save a few parents from running laundry or riding in the car in the middle of the night to keep their sanity!
- Features three different sounds - shushing, heartbeat and white noise
- Timer automatically turns off the unit
- Soft night light can glow solid or pulse
- Battery operated, portable and perfect for on-the-go use
- Requires and includes two AA batteries
- 4.25" Tall x 3" Wide