Cozy, easy to care for and made in Canada, our onesies are the perfect PJ for your favourite kid.
- 100% Polyester Polar Fleece: soft, warm and cozy
- Hard-wearing, heavy duty nylon zipper goes from the neck to just above the knee
- It's Footless - for all your indoor and outdoor adventures
- Sleep safe: meets Canadian sleepwear regulations without using fire retardants
- Machine washable
- True-to-age sizing
- A huge hit at school on pajama day!
- Ethically made in Canada
We specialize in producing quality garments that make your family life even more fun. Your Snug As A Bug garment has been made to last for years of wear. With attention to detail built right in, each item is designed to be fun, functional and affordable.
The Snug As A Bug brand was founded by Toronto designer Liz Heyland in 1992. Liz continues to sketch, design, choose fabrics and draft all patterns for the entire line up. After Liz has personally approved the samples, making sure fit and comfort levels meet our high standards, manufacturing takes place in our own facility in Toronto, Canada. From cutting to sewing to finishing to final inspection, all aspects of production are performed by local people.
We are a unique Canadian company dedicated to ethical, local manufacturing and working towards minimal waste.
Your order will be packed and shipped out within 24 hours and comes with a satisfaction guarantee.