Our sweet bonnets may be traditional in style but the modern prints are perfect for today’s stylish baby.
- Sized to age for a perfect fit
- Full brim provides excellent sun protection
- 100% cotton means it’s lightweight and breathable
- Machine washable for easy care
- Flat back is comfortable for baby in carriers and carseats
- Chinstrap is fully adjustable to keep the hat in place, and has a breakaway clip for safety
- Ethically made in Canada
We specialize in producing quality garments that make your family life even more fun. Your Snug As A Bug garment has been made to last for years of wear. With attention to detail built right in, each item is designed to be fun, functional and affordable. The Snug As A Bug brand was founded by Toronto designer Liz Heyland in 1992. Liz continues to sketch, design, choose fabrics and draft all patterns for the entire line up. After Liz has personally approved the samples, making sure fit and comfort levels meet our high standards, manufacturing takes place in our own facility in Toronto, Canada. From cutting to sewing to finishing to final inspection, all aspects of production are performed by local people. We are a unique Canadian company dedicated to ethical, local manufacturing and working towards minimal waste. Your order will be packed and shipped out within 24 hours and comes with a satisfaction guarantee.
Write a Review