Almost all babies get diaper rash; it's difficult to avoid. But no matter how much you prepare, it's never fun to see a rash on your little one. When you need it, this cream is great at soothing skin and designed to help prevent diaper rash.
As with all ThinkBaby products, this diaper rash cream did not undergo in any sort of animal testing and all products are Leaping Bunny certified.
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash
- Helps seal out wetness.
- Should be applied to dry skin for best protection
- Made in USA
Additional steps you can take to help reduce the chances of diaper rash.
- Make sure that you don't leave your baby in a wet or dirty diaper for a long period
- Keep your eyes on areas where the diaper maybe rubbing
- Some brands of diapers have the potential for more irritants
- Take preventative steps, like applying diaper rash cream
Active Ingredient: Non-Nanao Zinc Oxide 14%
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkil (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol